This website wouldn't be complete without mentioning some of the most important Revisitations Of God's Merciful Grace displayed - first of all in the Creation of this world and mankind (Genesis 1:1-31). And then the numerous visitations recorded throughout the Old Testament narratives of Divinity communicating to humanity in behalf of His Merciful Grace for their Salvation.New Testament Visitations
"But when the proper time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born subject to [the regulations of] the Law. To purchase the freedom of (to ransom, to redeem, to atone for) those who were subject to the Law, that we might be adopted and have sonship conferred upon us [and] be recognized as God's sons]. And because you [really] are [His] sons, God has sent the [Holy] Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, Abba (Father)! Father! Therefore, you are no longer a slave (bond servant) but a son; and if a son, then [it follows that you are] an heir by the aid of God, through Christ." Galatians 4:4-7 (Amp.).
Ten Resurrections (Revisitations) Of Jesus Christ
1. Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself at His Incarnation when He allowed the Father to place Him within the fleshly womb of Mary, a peasant virgin. He directed the Wise Men in the East with a Star to the New-Born King. Thus Jesus Christ resurrected Himself into this world to keep the law perfectly - which humanity could not do - and take the punishment for sinners; thus appeasing all who would accept His Gift of Salvation to again relate to His Father and covering them with His Righteousness. "But it is from Him that you have your life in Christ Jesus, whom God made our Wisdom from God, [revealed to us a knowledge of the divine plan of salvation previously hidden, manifesting itself as] our Righteousness [thus making us upright and putting us in right standing with God], and our Consecration [making us pure and holy], and our Redemption [providing our ransom from eternal penalty for sin]." 1 Corinthians 1:30 (Amp.).
2. At the age of 12, Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself above all the teachers of The Law in the Temple at Jerusalem. He had stayed there instead of returning back to Nazareth with His parents. When His parents realized He wasn't with them, they returned to Jerusalem. "And when they [Joseph and Mary] saw Him, they were amazed; and His mother said to Him, Child, why have You treated us like this? Here Your father and I have been anxiously looking for You [distressed and tormented]. And He said to them, How is it that you had to look for me? Did you not know that it is necessary [as a duty] for Me to be in My Father's house and [occupied] about My Father's business?" Luke 2:48-49 (Amp.).
3. Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself as the Miracle Worker among mankind. "And all the multitude were seeking to touch Him, for healing power was all the while going forth from Him and curing them all [saving them from severe illnesses or calamities]." Luke 6:19 (Amp.).
4. Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself as The Prophet of all prophets of all epics of time. "Do not think that I have come to do away with or undo the Law or the Prophets; I have come not to do away with or undo but to complete and fulfill them." Matthew 5:17 (Amp.). "For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied up until John." Matthew 11:13 (Amp.). There is no need, since Jesus Christ culminated Himself - the Perfect Revelation of the Everlasting Gospel - for any genuine inspired prophets since John The Revelator of the First Century.
5. Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself above the Gentiles to give them equality with Himself as well as with the house of Israel. The Scripture says, "No man who believes in Him [who adheres to, relies on, and trusts in Him] will [ever] be put to shame or be disappointed. [No one] for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek. The same Lord is Lord over all [of us] and He generously bestows His riches upon all who call upon Him [in faith]. For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved." Romans 10:11-13 (Amp.).
6. Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself while His Body was still in the tomb and preach to those in Hell. "For Christ [the Messiah Himself] died for sins once for all, the Righteous for the unrighteous (the Just for the unjust, the Innocent for the guilty), that He might bring us to God. In His human body He was put to death, but He was made alive in the spirit, in which He went and preached to the spirits in prison, [the souls of those] who long before in the days of Noah had been disobedient, when God's patience waited during the building of the ark in which a few [people], actually eight in number, were saved through water." 1 Peter 3:18-20 (Amp.).
7. Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself to those waiting under the altar who were slain in the First Century. "I saw at the foot of the altar the souls of those whose lives had been sacrificed for [adhering to] the Word of God and for the testimony they had borne. They cried in a loud voice. O [Sovereign] Lord, holy and true, how long now before You will sit in judgment and avenge our blood upon those who dwell on the earth?" Then they were each given a long and flowing and festive white robe and told to rest and wait patiently a little while longer, until the number should be complete of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed as they themselves had been." Revelation 6:9-11 (Amp.).
8. Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself from the tomb proving His New Life Graces all Born-Anew Believers. He first showed His Inborn Divine Power to Mary Magdalene who became the first evangelist of His Resurrection (John 20:11-18). On another occasion He declared: "I am [Myself] the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on) Me, although he may die, yet he shall live." John 11:25 (Amp).
9. Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself at His Ascension when He returned to His Father's Glorious Presence in Heaven. He now bears no marks of the humanity He took upon Himself when He was on this earth. He has been fully restored to His Original Divinity without any scars; cf. Exodus 12:5; Ephesians 5:27. Jesus said, "I and my Father are one." John 10:30. Christ was restored 100 percent to the Glory He had with the Father in the first place!
10. Jesus Christ Resurrected Himself as King and NOW reigns over His Spiritual Kingdom which was established when the Old Covenant ended in the First Century. Scripture says: "Let us therefore, receiving a kingdom that is firm and stable and cannot be shaken, offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship, with modesty and pious care and godly fear and awe." Hebrews 12:28 (Amp). "[The Father] has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in Whom we have our redemption through His blood, [which means] the forgiveness of our sins." Colossians 1:13-14 (Amp.).
So then, Born-Anew in Spiritual Believership, we have Christ's Kingdom here and NOW while we yet live, and a solemn continuance after our physical life on this earth ceases.
Jesus Christ came to Resurrect a NEW Way, Truth and Life Relationship with the Father through Him by the Holy Spirit; and to empty - once and for all - future generations who and which by faith belong to the Heavenly Spiritual Kingdom, thereby alleviating the earthly discourse of Judaism forever.
Quotation Credit. Scripture quotations taken from The Amplified Bible. Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962,
1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights reserved. Used by
permission. (www.Lockman.org). Indicated as (Amp.) Copyright 2015, 2016 Covenant Of Sovereign Grace Ministry. This article may be printed in its entirety for personal study and free distribution. Please include the following statement: "Permission granted by Covenant Of Sovereign Grace Ministry for Free Distribution Only - Never To Be Sold". "Buy [possess] the truth and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding" (Proverbs 23:23). Jesus said: "The kingdom of heaven [He Himself] is at hand ... freely ye have received, freely give" (Matthew 10:7, 8). This Document
Quotation Credit. Scripture quotations taken from The Amplified Bible. Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights reserved. Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org). Indicated as (Amp.)
Copyright 2015, 2016 Covenant Of Sovereign Grace Ministry. This article may be printed in its entirety for personal study and free distribution. Please include the following statement: "Permission granted by Covenant Of Sovereign Grace Ministry for Free Distribution Only - Never To Be Sold". "Buy [possess] the truth and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding" (Proverbs 23:23). Jesus said: "The kingdom of heaven [He Himself] is at hand ... freely ye have received, freely give" (Matthew 10:7, 8).